Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Another Month

Well May n June have come and gone and we're now in July!!! Shame on me, I didn't blog once! I blame Rocky. I need want a laptop so bad. I think I would blog more if I didn't have to sit alone in the family room once the kiddies are in bed. They're usually in bed by 8pm and Rocky and I will watch a movie or he'll watch a boring war show and I'll sit and read a book or complain about how boring the war show is. Instead I'd much rather be sitting next to him blogging. I'll continue working on him, my birthday's in a few months, so we'll see. ;)

May was crazy. The end of the school year came up quick! I had a fun Mother's day with everyone over for a BBQ, on Memorial Day my girls danced in the parade followed by another BBQ at our house afterwards. We've been so busy with baseball now that Rcok Jr (9) is on a traveling team! It's been fun, but keeps us super busy! Our nights have been, rush home from work, load up the babies, eat junk from concession stands followed by McDonald's or Pop's for dinner. Nice. I'm sure I'll gain 20 pounds by the end of baseball season! grr! We played two tournaments, one in Germantown and one in West Bend and ended up with 2nd place at each one! Pretty awesome!

The kids are glad to be outta school! I can't lie, I love summer break! It gets tiring every night to go through four folders, signing papers n assignment notebooks, practice spelling words n checking over homework. I'm still trying to make sure they read daily, but love the break from school nights and mornings!!


I really can NOT believe my Mariana (11) is going into 6th grade! Middle school....Jr. High....::sobs:: She's now taking clarinet lessons once a week and is in cheeleading again, practicing two nights a week. Crazy how time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment