Monday, April 12, 2010

Late Easter Blog (Warning Picture OVERLOAD!!)

Happy Belated Easter!! The Easter Bunny has come and gone. It was a busy day. Walking up early to (loud) whispers from my girl's bedroom, wondering if they should sneak to start looking for their baskets. Had breakfast and candy for dessert. Then got everone all fancied up and went to my dad's house for Easter. We had an Easter Egg Hung and then got stuffed with ham for lunch. Then went to visit my mom at my Abuela's house where I stuffed my face again. (Ugh!) My Abuela is in her upper 70's and made some fideo (an awesome Mexican dish I LOVE) so I had to eat it! Then I begged Rocky Sr. to go to a park near my Abuela's so we could take pics of our babies all dressed up. They were all having rollercoaster of emotions the whole day from supper giggly to tired to grumpy and back to super giggly thanks to all the candy. But we still went and I got some good pics. (The lighting is a lil off in the pics, I'm still editing some with my new Corel Art Photoshop).

We unfortunately, didn't make it to church, but I totally thought about going. Does that count? One of my goals this year was to get involved with a church. It's already April. So far, I've failed.

Anyways, the day was a lot of fun but very exhausting! Here are some pics!

Mikey's lil fat hands. You can't really tell in this pic but he cracked his egg. Kept calling it his "Ba! Ba!" (Ball) and then smooshed it!
My Julia Gulia (giggling cuz I zoomed in on her)
Rocky dying eggs with our babies. (After this pic he told them to be careful so the dye wouldnt get on the table, then proceeded to PLOP his egg into the lil cup and got dye on the table.
My Rock Jr
Mari & Rock Jr. in deep thought...
HA! Rock Jr. trying the yoke from the egg Mikey cracked.
My babies at Dad's (Papa's & Grandma Debbie's) House
At my favorite park in Waukesha
My Girls, when I asked them to pose...
My Girls, when I asked them to pose like girls...
My Girls :)
My world...
Me n Rock Jr. (Crooked pic by Rock Sr)
My sweety babies
My oldest, Mariana (11) 
My Rock Jr. (9)
My Mikey (1)
My Julia (7)
My Briana (8)
My Boys
Proud owners of the children pictured above

No comments:

Post a Comment