Monday, April 23, 2012

A. Age: 30

B. Bed size: Queen, lol, we probably could have a twin, we both sleep right in the middle and have fallen asleep so many times on the couch watching movies together.

C. Chore you dislike: putting away laundry, fixed that though. Now I do laundry, fold it, then call the kiddies to put it away. Nice!

D. Dogs: Nope, we have enough kids, and were always on the go, a poor doggie would get neglected.

E. Essential start to your day: a toothbrush

F. Favorite color: purple


G. Gold or silver: silver

H. Height: 5’7”

I. Instruments you play(ed): clarinet, all through middle school, now my Mariana plays, and all I can remember is “Mary had a Little Lamb”, hmm? Lost that brain file somewhere.
J. Job title: Proud mommy of 6
K. Kids: Mariana, Rocky Jr, Briana, Julia, Mikey, & Isabella

L. Live: in Menomonee Falls, WI

M. Mom’s name: momma, ma, mom, Marta
N. Nicknames: Cin by everyone, kid (by Rocky Sr)
O. Overnight hospital stays: Just when I had my babies

P. Pet peeves: negative people

Q. Quote from a movie: “Me? I always tell the truth, even when I lie” (Scarface)

S. Siblings: 5 sisters, 2 older, 3 younger, and one younger brother

T. Time you wake up: around 6 am

U. Underwear: umm, yes?

V. Vegetables you don’t like: califlower

W. What makes you run late: my kids, my kids telling me before school, they need a poster board, a snack for the entire class, or new gloves cuz they lost theirs for the bazillionth time, my kids, um, and , oh yeah, my kids.

X. X-rays you’ve had: broken arm

Y. Yummy food you make: frozen cookies, ha! I’m a busy momma!

Z. Zoo animal favorites: gorillas, monkeys, elephants. I looove the zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment