Sunday, April 5, 2009

Anyone wanna come to a Pity Party?....anyone?

Yes, I'm having a total pity party for myself! It's Sunday night, April 5th, 9:30pm. I should be going to sleep. All my babies are sleeping and my Mikey will probably be waking up to nurse in about an hour or so. Maybe I'll just stay up til then. I'm in a funk today. I think a lack of sleep is catching up on me. This weekend was ok. Friday night we bummed around, Saturday enjoyed the nice weather at Rock's first baseball practice, then visted Rocky's mom and dad.

But today I just felt like crap. Not sick, just crappy. I was getting mad that I was mad for no reason. I think I'm just being a baby cuz I dont feel appreciated. Which, hello, I'm a mom, I'm suppose to be cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. I'm supposed to answer to I'm hungry, I'm bored, I need more toilet paper, so in so is bugging me. So today I had to catch up on laundry and clean up, make the kids take baths and finish homework. I just felt like I was running around, busy but still not getting anything done. I love my babies, and I love when they need something they come to me, but with five babies wanting my attention or help, well, it gets crazy. And I never want to say ask your dad, or just wait because its not their fault two seconds before they needed something, someone esle did, and before that, and before that. I dont like complaining, I feel sad that I got stressed today about getting the wash done and the house clean that I ended up rushing my kids when they talked to me, or yelled at them over getting something to drink because I did just finish the dishes for the ba-zillionth time today. I'd rather have happy kids then a clean house so it's really bugging me tonight that today I was so witchy-poo today. If I only had a rewind button....and a Mary freaking Poppins!

No comments:

Post a Comment